Are you an article writer or an e-book writer? If so, how long does it take you to write? Do you wish that you could write quicker, but without having to compromise the quality of your work? If so, you can. There are a number of different methods that you can use to write quicker, while keeping the quality of your work the same or even improving it. Just a few of these methods, seven to be exact, are outlined below.
(1) Comfort – If you would like to write quicker, you need to find a setting that you feel comfortable in. In addition to actually feeling comfortable, you need to be comfortable. Whether you want to work from your bed or outdoors, you are advised to do so. You are also urged to dress comfortably. When writers are comfortable, they are able to not only work quicker, but also produce better work.
(2) Distractions – All distractions need to be eliminated. Although this may seem difficult, it doesn’t have to be. For instance, if you are a work-at-home parent, you can try sending your child to daycare, even if it is only one day a week. You can also try working during nap times or even at night, after your child has gone to sleep. The elimination of distractions is a great way to write quicker. In fact, it is also known to reduce or completely eliminate the chances of developing writers block.
(3) Typing – Do you consider yourself to be fast at typing? If you type less than fifty words per minute (wpm), you may want to think about taking a typing class. One of the many problems that e-book writers face is that their fingers don’t go as fast as their minds do. Once your typing improves to a quicker speed, you may notice a significant improvement in the amount of time that it takes you to write.
(4) Outlines – If you are an e-book writer who currently doesn’t use an outline, you may want to think about doing so. Outlines are relatively easy to develop and they have an unlimited number of benefits. One of those benefits is that you know exactly what to write and how to write it. This means that you can just focus on writing and not necessarily thinking about your next step. This, alone, can save you a considerable amount of time.
(5) Spell Check – Spell check, without a doubt, is important to any e-book. That is why it is important that you do it, but you may want to write first and spell check later. If you use a program like Microsoft Word, all of your misspelled words will be highlighted and waiting for you. For that reason you are advised to wait until the end, doing so will eliminate small breaks; breaks that may bring on a case of writers block.
(6) Proofreading – As with spell checking, proofreading is extremely important. Many e-book authors like to proofread after writing a chapter or a paragraph. If at all possible, you are urged not to do this. You may want to write now and proofread later. Once you get on a roll with writing, you may not want to stop. In the end, you may find that it results in you being able to finish your work quicker.
(7) Time – You are advised to not worry about time. Even if you are on a deadline, you are urged to take your time and not think about it. Worrying about just how much time it takes you to write will have a negative impact on your work. In fact, it is likely to result in more mistakes. Those mistakes take time to fix. If you are looking to write quicker, you should try focusing on your writing, rather than time itself. You may be surprised just how much it helps!
The above mentioned write quicker methods are just a few of the many that exist. As you likely already know, what works for someone else, might not work for you. With that in mind, you are still advised to give the above mentioned approaches a try. What do you have to loose? To your success, David H. Paul Your Home Business Coach and Friend for Life P.S. Writing faster is a lot easier than many people think. If you put your mind to it, could you be writing faster in no time at all.
Would you like an excellent way to make some cash while you develop and perfect you stellar Ebook? Go Here for Information: